Forth and Tay members
Angus 3D Solutions Ltd
Business type: Prototypes through to Manufacturing
Contact: Andy Simpson, Managing Director
Address: Unit 1 Brechin Business Centre, Southesk Street, Brechin DD9 6DY
Countries worked in: United Kingdom
Angus 3D Solutions Ltd is a leading Prototype & Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) company.
Whether you are an individual, small business or operating globally we tailor solutions for your specific project, this can be from early concepts thru to your product going into production and to market.
Our focus is to reduce time-to-market, mitigating risk and save costs on our client’s reverse-engineering, design, rapid prototype and production requirements using Additive Manufacturing (3D printing).
This is further supported by our MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) through our sister company Angus Machining Solutions Ltd. This can be from the supply of one-off components through to the full management of your machining & manufacturing Supply Chain needs.
We provide our services to clients globally in various industries and our focus is to free client’s time & resources and reduce costs when it comes to their manufacturing requirements.
Capabilities to supply, but no/limited experience in the sector
- Pre-Construction Development Phase (DEVEX): Front End Engineering & Design Studies
- DEVEX - Project Management & QA Services: Project Management & Programme Management
- DEVEX - Project Management & QA Services: QA Management & Document Control
- DEVEX - Project Management & QA Services: Health & Safety Training
- DEVEX - Project Management & QA Services: Asset Management and Inventory Control
- CAPEX - Turbine Services: Shoreside Engineering Services
Ambitions to diversify in the sector
- DEVEX - Project Management & QA Services: Health & Safety Services